INTIMINA Menstrual Cup-Siji, with hexagonal texture and double-layer leak-proof frame, is the only menstrual cup that can be used during sex, bringing you the most comfortable menstrual experience. The revolutionary flat-stick design can place the menstrual cup under the cervix without feeling its presence at any time. Made of medical-grade silicone, it does not contain harmful chemicals or irritating fibers, giving you the best care for your private parts.
-The flat design can place the menstrual cup under the cervix
-The only menstrual cup that can be used during sex
-With hexagonal texture and double-layer leak-proof border
-Can be worn continuously for up to 12 hours
-One size fits all users
-Can be used repeatedly
-Includes 1 storage silicone box
-Made of 100% human-safe medical grade silicone
-Hypoallergenic, free of phthalates and phenol methane
-Diameter: 75 mm
-Length: 65 mm
-Can be used for not less than 2 years
How to place:
1. Before using the menstrual cup, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. (When using for the first time, please immerse it in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes to disinfect.)
2. Use your thumb and index finger to squeeze the edge at the same time to make the shape look like "8".
3. Push the rear border of the menstrual cup into the inside of the vagina to the back of the cervix.
4. Two-point upward hook, place the front frame behind the pelvis so that it fits closely with the cervix to collect menstrual flow.
How to remove:
1. Before removing the menstrual cup, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Use your thumb and index finger to buckle the front border of the menstrual cup and slide it out slowly while keeping it level.
3. Pour the liquid into the toilet, wash the menstrual cup with soap and water, and then put it back in.
Introduced by Sweden